Yuasa Battery, Inc. is the market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of lead acid batteries to the power sport industry (used in motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, and snowmobiles).
Our employees are our greatest and most important asset. We want to hire people who want to establish a career with a long-term successful company. We are committed to your personal welfare and success. We believe in a safe environment for all employees irrespective of job, time, or place. We believe in fairness and honesty in everything we do.
We are committed to a high quality, responsive and trained workforce. We believe that learning and empowerment are critical to our growth and the key to continuous improvement. We embrace the concept of employee satisfaction as a vehicle to deliver value-added products and superior service to our customers.
If you share the same values as we do and you are looking for long-term employment with a dynamic company, we want to meet you!
WHY CHOOSE YUASA BATTERY, INC.?
Various positions available for all experience and skills levels
Competitive starting pay rates
Competitive medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits
401(k) plan and profit sharing
Paid holidays and vacations
Company provided uniforms and personal protective equipment
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Yuasa Battery Inc., headquartered in Laureldale, PA, is currently searching for a qualified, high-energy experienced Manufacturing Maintenance Technician to work in our Laureldale facility on 2nd shift (1:30 p.m.- 9:45 p.m.)
Qualified candidates will be expected to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all facility equipment to meet or exceed company established Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) expectations and customer quality expectations. If you do not meet the requirements below, please do not apply.
Qualified Candidates must possess the following:
- PLC experience to aid in machine diagnosing
- Strong knowledge of trouble shooting techniques to determine exact problems and how to address them
- Experience with control systems
- Advance understanding of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Welding (Mig preferred)
- Basic understanding of drawings and how to use them to aid in repair and installation
- Experience with shop equipment such as (lathes, mills, drill press, hydraulic press, etc.)
- Experience with equipment installation and support
- Perform scheduled pre-maintenance tasks and rebuild to maintain working equipment
- Must comply with all company safety regulations (lockout/tagout, high-lift, scissor-lift)
- Must be punctual and consistently at work and able to work week and weekend overtime with little notice
- Must be dedicated to a team work atmosphere and effectively communicate system problems to co-workers and management
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs
- Experience with robotics is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $25.06 - $34.91 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Experience with PLC programming and trouble shooting
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Associate (Required)
- Pay rate will depend on skill level and experience. Yuasa offers a competitive wage along with a comprehensive benefit package that includes 401(k), health, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.
Credit and Collections Specialist
Yuasa Battery, Inc., the leading manufacturer, and distributor of power sports batteries located in Laureldale, Pennsylvania is searching for a Credit and Collections Specialist.. Responsible for providing general ledger and accounts receivable support. This position supports the accounting decisions for all aspects of general accounting and is primarily responsible for the duties required of the Credit and Collections Policy. It is understood that the employee in this position will conduct their responsibilities in accordance with GAAP.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Analyze new and existing customer’s financial performance and set credit limits within the Delegation of Authority.
- Process customer payments; electronic, checks and credit cards.
- Maintain AR records, reports, and systems to ensure accuracy and efficient collections.
- Process vendor invoices in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Resolve any inquiries/discrepancies with bills/customer payments/customer accounts.
- Assist with implementation of electronic and E-Payable payment options.
- Prepare weekly ACH/wire payments.
- Prepare daily/weekly cash sheet.
- Audit, process, and reconcile T&E payments.
- Perform account reconciliations for cash, AR, and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare and post journal entries; assist with the month-end close.
- Prepare ad hoc reports using Excel.
- Assist all members of the Finance team with ad hoc requests and accounting support.
- Provide support for interim and annual audits.
- Assist with compliance audits and maintain internal controls in accordance with GAAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work in a changing environment; must be able to promote suggestions to assist in the creation of an efficient workflow.
- Accountability for performance.
- Written and oral communication proficiency.
- Must follow the environmental program and all safety rules.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years related experience preferred.
- Experience with Navision / Business Central 365 a plus.
Yuasa Battery, Inc. has been manufacturing and distributing powersports batteries in the US since 1979. We are the leading manufacturer and distributor of batteries for motorcycles, ATVs (all-terrain vehicles), UTV’s (side-by-side), snowmobiles, personal watercraft, scooter and automotive.
Over several decades, Yuasa has been recognized as the top premier powersports battery brand in the US and globally. We have been the leading supplier of OEM powersport manufacturers delivering reliability and peace of mind under any circumstances.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
If you would like to join the Yuasa Battery team, please fill out an application.Apply